Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

Almost over... only a few hours left of 2010.
I just got used to write 2010 in the date, tomorrow I'll have to switch to 2011 already, man... that's gonna take a while to get it right :P haha
I'll be celebrating this New Year's Eve with a bunch of people at my place... there'll be tons of food, that's for sure ;)

Not to leave this out: Christmas was busy.
We started to celebrate on the night of the 24th as usual. Just my family and me :)
The morning of the 25th we went to my grandma & grandpa's. It's our little tradition (apparently for 36 years already!). So my aunts and their families were there and my cousins and their families. We left in the afternoon, cuz there was no way that I'd miss the soup this year. My grandparents always make it for the 1st Christmas Day. It's soo good, this time I helped to make it. I'm happy to be part of sth that is important to my family and me :)
On the 26th it was my little cousin's B-Day. So we went to my uncle's to celebrate with cakes and gifts and also it was still the 2nd day of X-mas to celebrate with them and my grandma (:
Yup that pretty much filled my Christmas this year. Now next step is New Years Eve and ya, I hope you'll have a good one, guys.
Happy New Year everyone!! ^___^

Uebersetzung:
Fast vorbei... nur noch wenige Stunden des Jahres 2010.
Ich hab mich gerade erst daran gewoehnt 2010 ins Datum zu schreiben, morgen muss ich schon zu 2011 wechseln, man... das wird etwas dauern, bis ich das richtig hinbekomme :P haha
Ich werde diesen Silvester mit einigen Leuten in meiner WG feiern...
es wird viel zu viel zu essen geben, das ist sicher ;)

Um das nicht auszulassen: Weihnachten war betriebsam.
Wir haben den Heiligabend ruhig und besinnlich im Kreis der Familie verbracht.
Am Morgen des 25.ten sind wir zu meinen Grosseltern. Es ist unsere kleine Tradition (anscheinend schon seit 36 Jahren!). Also meine Tanten und ihre Familien waren dort, genau wie meine Cousins und deren Familie. Wir sind im Nachmittag nach Hause, denn es ging kein Weg daran vorbei, dass ich dieses Jahr die Suppe verpassen wuerde. Meine Grosseltern machen sie immer zum 1.ten Weihnachtstag. Die Suppe ist soo gut, und diesesmal hab ich sogar dabei geholfen, sie zu machen. Ich bin froh, Teil dessen zu sein, was meiner Familie und mir wichtig ist :)
Am 26.ten ist der Geburtstag meiner kleinen Cousine. Also sind wir zu meinem Onkel hin um dort mit Kuchen und Geschenken zu feiern. Und ausserdem war es ja immernoch der 2.te Weihnachtstag, den wir mit ihnen und meiner Oma feiern wollten (:
Yup, dass hat in etwa mein Weihnachten erfuellt dieses Jahr. Nun der naechste Schritt waere Silvester und ya, ich wuensche euch allen einen guten Rutsch, Leute!
Frohes Neues ihr alle! ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment