Monday, June 6, 2011

5 min only - riggghhtt

It was one of my friend's b-days today. So we cooked some dinner, ate some cake and also some sort of designer ice-cream in the shape of a wine bottle. So good!! I'm still stuffed.
 Real nice evening...
I walked home right through downtown. Listening to music and minding my own business with a fast pace.
Out of nowhere I see 2 people rushing towards me. One asian looking man and a blonde woman. I figured they might be asking me for the way, so I stop. That man approaches me asking me sth in broken german I didn't really catch. SO the woman explains:
"We are both Theology students and have to give a lecture tomorrow. We still have some homework to do. WOuld you mind giving us 5min of your time to help us out?"


Unsuspecting, I agree. Only to listen to sth I barely understand because that asian guy trys to tell explain sth to me. He had such heavy I accent that i could barely follow. The woman helps out.
Just then I realized what's going on, but didn't want to be rude and didn't interrupt.
After what felt like an eternity I was able to excuse myself and get on my way.
Man I had to laugh about my naivety... I just believe the best in people.
Now I wasted about 20min or whatsoever for nothing really...

I wanted to help. But I assume they thought that they were the ones who tried to help me.
Man.. I don't mind that people want to believe in whatever that is they believe in.
But I dislike being tricked into a conversation/lecture I didn't even want in the first place. Also I don't like it when someone tries to force their beliefs on me.... seriously...

I guess I learned my lesson...

Other than that my last few weeks have been fun and busy... the weather has been pretty nice mostly, so I just had to enjoy the sun ^^

Well I have an early class tomorrow so I'd better catch some sleep ;)

Nighty night

No comments:

Post a Comment