Friday, June 10, 2011

Often it's the carnivores, but not this time ;)

Usually I think of myself as quite a sane person.
Sometimes though I really wonder what's going on in my head. It's the most peculiar thing, I tell you.
Like some days I can never be sure if I'll be on time... Either I'm super early, I'm punctual or I miss my train  by a minute. That's when I think: how come?
Today was one of those days again. I actually had enough time to make it, but somehow I didn't manage to do so. The funny thing is that I know I can do better, because I already did thousand times before...so seriously, why?!
Well... no idea really... I just have to try harder next time I guess.

Different topic: I just have to tell you something about what's going on in Germany now: epidemic.
Don't know if you heard about this but there is this virus called "EHEC". It's one of those 'eboli' things.
Here some No.s for Germany:
Over 2800 people are infected, more than 600 are serious cases and so far 29 people died!!
Apparently the numbers are going down, but that doesn't mean it's over yet.
There is no real cure at the moment. They are still searching for the source.
As far as I'm informed they narrowed it down to following:

I think they are called 'sprouts' in English, or maybe not :P
Before this they were warning the population about cucumbers, tomatoes and salad. But apparently that warning was unnecessary.

Oh well, ever more reason or an excuse to eat Junk food, right?! ;)
Carnivores are spared this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment