Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My day started pretty slow...

It was dark outside and freezing. I just didn't feel well (wonder why?!).
I prefered staying in bed and watching whatever good stuff was on my laptop. 
In between I ate some breakfast and eventually felt even worse than before.
Finally facebook (well actually one of my fb-friends) was referring to the results from that Literary Studies exam we wrote last week. We were able to look 'em up today!
I could just think: Oi, now the day is totally screwed...
At least that's what I figured, but fortunately I was wrong . In fact, I didn't do so bad afterall (won't complain here ;) )... so my mood went up and everything looked so much brighter to me.
Later that day I was trying to avoid my studies for a while, but ended up doing at leats something.

At night some of my and my roomie's friends came over. (It was this surprise thing we had planned for my roomie for a couple days now).
Turned out pretty well: 
Pizza, wine, all sorts of candy and lots of talking involved :D
So sort of an awesomeish day ^^

BTW: I'll have to move soon, so I'm looking for a new place (again)!
Sweet, huh?! - NOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment