Saturday, February 19, 2011

triple C

Ukay this past week I made Chocolate Chip Cookies, actually twice.

Monday: My first batch was waaaaay to sweet for my taste. Otherwise they were ukay. My roomie really liked them, at least someone did, right?! ;) Note for next time: Use more than 1 baking tray, otherwise one will just have a gigantic cookie :P 


Ukay so Wednesday 2nd try, this time a few adjustments to the recipe (to thge one I used before): only half the sugar!! Aaand guess what - still a tad too sweet. Still not what I've been looking for. So I figured maaaybe I should take a different recipe :P

So I asked on fb for a good CCC recipe and a few of my friends helped me out (guess the other one's just want to keep their favourite recipe a secret :P ). Now I'll just have to find the time and motivation to give it another shot ;)

--> I just really want to eat a awesomely delicious cookie like the self-baked ones I ate before.... is that too much to ask?!  

FYI:  I've rarely ever baked those cookies before and whenever there was always someone around who knew what needed to be done.... apparently I don't, because I seem to be missing something here...

Yup, so for today I stuck with my good old marble cake recipe and that sure was a great decision (at least something I'm able to bake) ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment