Saturday, February 26, 2011

I shouldn't be writing here right now, instead...

I should be studying. Ukay so right now it all should be about my final 2 exams. But meanwhile I'm also searching for a new place, because my roomie wants to move out soon. She's about too graduate next semester and won't really need to stay much longer. Seriously she just got 2 classes!!
I'll be fully booked next semester. So I'm trying to get things straight as soon as possible. So I'm busy finding a new flat with a new roomie and being a little stressed. For some reason I feel like I'll be messing sth up eventually. I don't know yet what it's going to be but it'll happen...

At the moment I can only tell you this much: 
Recently I rule in the kitchen (at least for now)! Dude, I made this delicious risotto from scratch today. Who knew I was such an amazing cook? - I didn't... until now. Most likely nobody else is going to find out because I won't be able to create the exact same. Yeah sure, I can try and make something else instead. Question though: Is it going to be as good? And what is it going to be? I guess one just has to be brave and find out :P

Hopefully next week I'll have enough time to give Chocolate Chip Cookies another try. I really want to eat them and this time get them right (you know, just like the ones in my head)....

Note to self:
Bake those cookies and bring the camera more often to anywhere ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment