Monday, January 17, 2011

cake n candy day

I really like my last weekends: I just did whatever I felt like... especially eating lots of Pizza, cake (the self-baked kind), and candy (the good kind, from that awesome dutch sweet shop 'Jamine')
Everything was going pretty well until that stomache aching part began... oi, now it's hard to fall asleep... uk n the headache doesn't make it any better.
Somehow I don't mind that much, because the weekend was fun nevertheless :) Was at my parents & my sis... nice family quality time with lots of laughter, discussions, games & more laughter.
Also we went to the Netherlands, buying groceries... just love doing that, I always get lots of food & candy... couldn't resist haha
Lately I've been catching up with some people I haven't talked to for quite some time... For some reason I always get excited about every tinsy tiny note I get... brightens my day, just so u guys know ;) 
Uhh n I also got some instant coffee (not nearly as awesome as the good stuff, but nevertheless pretty decent) Got some of that tonite n ate some Haribo Smikkel-Mix (bought it in the Netherlands aswell).

That TV Show 'Glee' just aired today in Germany for the first time, dubbed of course... really ruins half of it's humour (as expected)...
I prefer the original language... same with other shows like 'HIMYM'... half the wit gets lost during dubbing (though I have to admit that 'GG' did a pretty good job). Worst part always: the idioms!!
Sometimes I can't seem to tell the differnece between german & english sayings anymore... sorry 'bout that... don't mind you laughing though as I usually laugh along anyways :P

No comments:

Post a Comment