Tuesday, January 18, 2011

distraction...

My friend I. told me about the 'Road Stop' today.
Now I wanna try it but... I have to wait for the right moment.

There are some things I'm looking forward to and some I'd rather erase.
Like my finals ... I sooo wanna skip them.

Things I can't wait for:
seeing my dear friends from all over the world (miss all my crazy and awesomest friends!!)
& one very important thing... SUMMER!!

How is it possible that there's still snow left?! The weather was pretty nice the last few days but it's gonna get colder again.... that means I'll most likely be seeing more snow this year.... ohhh man
Ukay Desi, enough time spend on keepin urself from studyin :P

One last thought: I'm pro healthy environment. So, Recycle people! Thanks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment