Saturday, January 22, 2011

The things that are going through my head...

are not easy to understand, especially for a stranger... without a map you won't be able to understand. It's like a maze... even I get stuck sometimes and run against a wall. Days later I might find my way out, question here: will I still need it or have I just skipped this obstacle somehow and try to tackle a new one....

Anyways, Consider yourself lucky:
I don't write as much as I talk.
Otherwise you'd be bombed with words, ideas, basically everything. And also I'd never be able to stop typig ;)

Tonight was one of those nights again!
I pretty much talked about all kinds of things in life, especially the ones that are not connected, like at all... somehow after hours I showed them (or probably more myself) that on a certain level they actually are. Ah, whatever at least I believe in my interlincing-theory :P

One the one hand I'd like thenpeople to be convinced as well, on the other hand I prefer believing that it doesn't matter if they do or not. I pleaded my case and came to this conclusion: I believe.
Let them think whatever they want. I just want them to make up their on mind & be open. I'm pretty sure I gave'em some food for thought.

yup, I was gonna note down sth else... kinda forget it along they way... it might come to me in a few minutes....
FYI: I randomly jump from one topic to a total different one, just like tonight, just so u know if you didn't already :P

Specialty for tonight though:
linking everything, narrowing it down (or NOT as said before: I tend to wander from the subject).

Anyways though my fellows might not agree; or let's say one part was  interested, the other a little annoyed (btw: is that how you write "annoyed"?)

Either way: I learned sth about myself tonight,
nothing I didn't know already on some level....
I guess I just connected some ideas... in some way I'd take this also as a certain way of progressing...

Oh, the other thing:
one of the reasons I like English: The language itself is somehow... well, let's say 'shorter'... for instance in German one always has the longest sentences. Really. Contrary, In English things seem to be a little more straightforward, shorter if you will ;)

In some ways college actually made me think about this a little more.
Funny story: Some of the stuff that we discuss in class about culture & understanding etc. Are bascially things I've been thinking about my whole life on a certain level. I guess my notions are not necessarily the same but nevertheless... anyways I guess I was even going down a deeper road... but well, right now for classes, it's the basics I need to pass & not getting too much ahead (of class or even of myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment