Monday, January 31, 2011

Done with class that morning...

I left the building thinking:
'Seriously! ... seriously!...
really?!... ooh maaan!'
It's snowing - again. Not too bad yet but who knows, over night that might change. I certainly won't like that!

A few days ago was the first exam for this year. I'm pretty sure everyone agrees with me saying it was a mean one. Well, I guess the behaviour during lecture could have been better on certain days... ah whatever, let's just wait for the results.

Now time to prepare for the next exams, and I wanna get rid of that headache I've been having for quite some time.

It'll be a busy february, therefore I'm looking forward to some free time :)
These days I'm trying to cook some more. Even I can admit now that I'm not doing so bad afterall. Pretty decent meals, I tell ya... And oh yeah, that doesn't mean that I'll be cooking all the time, just so we're clear ;)

Lazy level for studying is kinda high.
How on earth can I find a better way to motivate myself?!
I have no idea...

My mind always drifts off to better places.... like a couple days ago, I've been thinking about geocaching. I'd like to try that sometime... need a GPS though.
I wonder if anyone I know tried that before... Certainly sounds like tons of fun!! So eventually, I'll try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment