Saturday, January 22, 2011

drink tea when you're havin a cold...

Ukay still sick:
I'm havin a cold or the 'head'-flu or whatever that is I have...
doesn't really matter what it is, either way it's super annoyin...
Seriously, during my lecture yesterday & my other class my nose just wouldn't stop teasing me... Man how can I be more environmentally-friendly if I keep on needing those tissues constantly?! Sneezing ain't fun, everybody gives you those looks: ugh, stop spreading ur germs!
AS if I want to get everyone sick! I can barely stand it myself haha

Ukay the good thing though (yeah, surprisingly there is one):
I figured I'm supposed to drink more tea, so why not make my favourite?!
The one that seems to have magic powers!

I don't really know why I like it so much, but I do, I love it! So good!

(Peet's Coffee & Tea's) Xiao's Blend
Today was the first time I opened it in Germany and the smell was mesmerizing... surprisingly I was even able to smell it haha
Just what I'm sayin, like medicine, helps at the first instance ;)
and I didn't even drink it yet haha

First sip, right away oh yeah feeling and nostalgia...
I remember... I loooove it

No comments:

Post a Comment