Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Unfortunately I don't really know anything about Baseball...

This much I know:
Something about 3 strikes and being out.
Ukay I might no more than this, but I sure won't know any correct terms :P
Allright, so what's the deal? Why am I thinking about Baseball?
Hm good question, bot quite sure....
I was thinking about failing 3 times and so my brain somehow came up with that strike thing ^^


Yesterday I made Chocolate Chip Cookies again.
They are good. Buuuut I'm still not convinced. Like I know I can do better.
Just got to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I just don't know
Maybe it's because I have to convert all those 'cups', 'ounces' and whatsoever into the metric system. Maybe wrong amounts...


Or I just need someone to show me how to make the perfect ones :P
Guinea pigs step forward... I seriously need help!!

2 comments:

  1. i would love to try some of your cookies!!!! so jealous, i' had just creapy risotto for lunch and you're lucky owner of a cookie farm :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH Chocolate Chip Cookies, mmmhhmmm, da waere es doch fein du wuerdest um die Ecke wohnen, nach dem Risotto Desaster haette ich schon Appetit auf einen Happymacher-Zuckerschock...yam, yam

    ReplyDelete