Sunday, November 7, 2010

Food

Talkin about food usually makes me hungry. You just picture some great meal u desire right away. Like that dog-food-bell experiment. It's crazy... at least I'm not drooling (yet) ;)
Lately I've been a little proud of myself. Seems like I'm getting the hang of cooking. Or you know.... not starving and still eating somewhat healthy n yummy. Like today we had a cucumber salad n couscous with veggies. Pretty sweet! Yup, n of course that I didn't take a picture of :P Also going out n getting those spicy Chow Mein or those Falafel Kebab thingys. Sooo good I didn't even have the time to stop n take a pic for those ppl who don't know what I'm talkin about.
I knew it after all this food talk.... gotta get some Stracciatella gelato from the freezer :D Also for my roomie because that's just how nice I am :) N sorry no pics for u guys. It is just too good haha

I had to spice 'em up, then they were burnin good :D

Spaghetti with self-made Bolognese sauce ^^ 

This is what I got at the college cafeteria... it was huge!
Uk n this is the more unhealthy part :P

Uebersetzung:
Uebers Essen zu reden, macht mich immer hungrig. Man denkt einfach direkt an was wunderbares zu Essen. Wie bei dem Hund-Essen-Klingel Experiment. Es ist verrueckt... zumindest bin ich (noch) nicht am Sabbern ;)
Letztens bin ich etwas stolz au mich selbst. Scheint, als ob ich langsam den Dreh raus habe zu kochen. Ode rihr wisst schon... nicht zu verhungern und trotzdem noch halbwegs gesund und lecker essen. Beispielsweise heute hatten wir nen Gurkensalat und Couscous mit Gemuese. Ziemlich super! Natuerlich hab ich da jetzt kein Foto von gemacht :P Auch ausgehen und diese scharfen Chow Mein Nudeln zu essen oder die Falafel-Taschen. Sooo gut, dass ich nicht einmal die Zeit hatte davon n Foto zu machen fuer all die, die nich wissen wovon ich rede.
Ich wusste es, nach all dem Essen Gerede muss ich nu einfach etwas Stracciatella aus dem Kuehlfach essen :D Auch fuer meine Mitbewohnerin, denn ich bin einfach so nett :) Und sorry Leute, keine Fotos fuer euch, es ist einfach zu gut haha

No comments:

Post a Comment