Saturday, March 26, 2011

3 hours of sleep...

is just not enough. Especially if you've been awake for 24h.
Even the weather seems to agree. All cloudy & chilly.

Just got the keys for my new flat. I might just start moving tonight already. The big stuff will be done tomorrow that's for sure. We'll have a van borrowed by then. That means: Packing the rest :/ Totally dreading that part.

Y-day night was my friend's E.s B-Day Party. Pretty cool. She really loved the  collage I made. Yeay! I guess all those weird cuts are worth it. EVen though they still pain me today :P
A bunch of nice people were there. We had tons of drinks and food. Almost everyone played Karaoke. Pretty fun to listen to at times :D
I got my fair share too ;)

At like 2am the leftovers (6people) went to a club downtown for some more dancing. Who'd think that we still had to stand in line to get in?! Seriously that's crazy. The place was stuffed but had good tunes so no need to complain. Quite eventful too. S. threw her drink into that flashy dude. Just like in the movies, I tell ya. ALso this weird old guy was dancing on a pole and in that cage (if that's whatever that was). He was amazingly fun to watch. All emotional singing along and dancing with no one at all except maybe that pole :P He was even taking off one of his shirts and his weird scarf and well... let's just say did some weird dance moves...

We left the club at 6 in the morning to grab some Burgers at McDonalds. Weird thing the daylight was there already. Then the guys and E. took a cab back to E.'s place while S. and me walked to my place. I fell asleep at 7am.
And yes only 3 small hours of sleep for S. and me. Somehow impossible to get more. That's why I can't wait for tonight's sleep :P

Afterall another one of those awesome nights passed.
It is pretty strange walking home from a club when the daylights already there...

No comments:

Post a Comment