Monday, March 28, 2011

Done!

Finally all moved in! Y-Day we were basically carrying things, putting furniture together allll day long.
We started early in the morning in my old flat. I realize now I have too much stuff! Seriously I think it grew overtime.
Also y-day I wasn't so sure about my new place anymore. It's on the 4th floor and doesn't have an elevator or anything.... We were so dead after a while.... my legs still hurt today a little...

This morning I'm all good... now I don't regret it at all.
I still need to clean my old place and get my last few things and then that chapter closes.

In my new place I'll decorate everything and do final adjustments evebtually the next few or sth.

Pics therefore will have to wait until then I guess ;)
Though my new room isn't as sunlight-flooded as I wanted it to be, I like it nevertheless. The view is pretty cool considering I live in downtown now. ANd I can keep my window open all day if desired without any car noises or whatsoever :D Awesome!!

the view from my room

& at night.... naah jk, still light out, gotta wait

No comments:

Post a Comment