Friday, March 25, 2011

Clumsy me...

Especially this week.

Just one of my many souvenirs

Looks like I just painted my finger.. I wish!
Good thing I don't get blue bruises easily otherwise I'd be looking pretty weird. A dalmation dog comes to my mind.
It probably lies in the family. My sister is mostly worse off.

When I was a kid, I used to loose my fights against gravity. Not as bad today anymore. Nevertheless no chair or door is safe. Be prepared to be hearing me apologize to furniture and such...

Uhh remember I told you about my cookie baking skills:

gigantic cookie: happens if you only have one tray

My first: squares

Again the first ones were way too sweet for my taste, but well I usually prefer it less sweet sooo... yup

I'm still packing everything for Sunday... such a drag I tell ya. My flat looks major messy. It doesn't make it any better.

Also I had to put together my friend E.'s B-day present:

I don't know why on earth, the blog thing keeps turning this pic...
good thing we can tilt our heads ;) 

Uh so while I was trying to get the photos in the frame it happened again:

another cut... what the...?!
Just what I mean.... and why do I get a headache now?! Nothing makes sense :P Well at least I got it done... that's sth, so almost all prepared for the night.... except I'll have to search for my dinner through all those bags my sis and me packed. Not the smartest move.... adventurous neverthe less ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment