Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Today was my last...

...exam for this semester (hopefully). YEAY!
It's been an awfully long time: I've had at least 1 exam each month ever since December!! Ya basically 4 months almost continually studying for exams... 
I'm ready to take a deep breath, but still have to wait for the results...
The afternoon I spent talking to some people and organizing stuff for my move.
I'm supposed to move beginnig of April, but I probably will have to change that. My parents are going to help me but they are too busy that time so it'll have to be end of March.
Now I have to find a truck for rent for little money.
Also I'm looking into a new Internet/telephone provider... man why are there so many different choices of both...
My result so far is a headache and first I thought a weird noise...
But the noise is explainable. I don't know if I should like though.
It appears I'm not alone anymore.


My 'other' roomie is back. It feels like he never left. BUT I am certain he did about 30 times!! I let him go out my window. I even tried the kitchen and the bathroom window. Gosh he must like me very much. I don't deserve that honour as I don't have mutual feelings for him.
This is driving me crazy... how on earth did he get back into my room?? AGAIN!! If only I knew. It's not like I can just let him out again. He's up on that ceiling (probably 3 meters/10 feet or even more).
Too high for climbing up a chair and getting him. Nope! Can't do!
Guess I won't be sleeping alone tonight, am I right Mr. Ladybug?! ;)



3 comments:

  1. Whats that for a roomie? a Spider?

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhh I knew I forgot to write something ^^
    Give me a sec and I'll fix it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfekt, -vom Motschekiebchen hast du ja mal was erwaehnt.. :D

    ReplyDelete