Friday, March 11, 2011

Earthquake and its consequences...

I'm quite shocked about what happened to Japan. I've been at my parents watching the news all morning. I can't believe it. I want to help but don't know how I possibly can. I pray for everyone's safety.

This afternoon I baked a cake and 6 cupcakes. 
Really yummy (one thing I'm good at :) ). Almost all cupcakes are already gone so sorry, but no pics for u guys ;)

I have so much free time now. It's kinda weird. There's so much I have to do (a whole list I need to finish) and other things I want to do. Not sure exactly where to start. Mostly trying to organize my move scheduled end of March. Hopefully all my furniture will fit - wishthinking for sure.




2 comments:

  1. lol .... i'm going to buy water to stock up for the next 4 weeks, just in case :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to have some spare water ;)
    I'd do the same if I had a car.
    Carrying it all by myself would take me a whole day :P

    ReplyDelete