Friday, April 15, 2011

A fun weekend follows the next...

Especially when it starts one a Wednesday. I went home for my cousin's B-day!
Always good to see my lovely family (:
Thursday I helped my father with papering our hall. Well just so you know: upstairs, downstairs and the stairs.... so we had days of work to do. But I had to be back in Essen for Thursday night:
A party in a club downtown with free Dunkin Donuts! Yumm!
I went there with some friends to meet up with some friends and even bumping into unexpected ones...
That's how I like it ^^ 
The not so fun part: Awaking the next day with a cold, thx parents for handinig it over to me :P

Sure I won't let myself get down by that. AFter staying in bed the whole morning I walked downtown to get some herbal medicine. Really helpful! I felt so much better just after an hour!
Also I had some errands to run. That same night there was a friend's party: Sensation white, you hear me?!
He made chilly, salad and other yummy things. He even organized black lights!! Also those armbraces that light up in the dark ^^ Very considerate of him I'd say.

Saturday my sis and me went back home. Over the rest of the weekend my dad and me worked on getting the hall done. Takes up so much time. Then Monday was my dad's B-day and we almost did it all. Yeay!
More relatives to see, more cake to eat... awesome :D

Tuesday back to reality.... my mood was high and sure good enough for the early and long day...

No comments:

Post a Comment