Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!

On Monday I didn't have any classes. A perfect opportunity for my mum, my aunt, my cousins and their friends to visit. Mainly they just came to the city to go shopping. But before they parked in front of my bulding to check out my new appartment. - Approved!Later on we walked downtown and through all the good stores we like. I even bought new pants and a sweater. Sweet ^^
After that successful day of shopping we sat down in the sun and got some gelato. Awesome!!
Then 2 busy days.
Thursday morning was my last class for this week. Loooong weekend, yeay (:
Mainly because of the holidays of course.
Nevertheless the past few days have been amazing. It's quite hot for this time of the year. Apparently in Germany the weather is even better than anywhere else in Europe. haha
Yesterday my little cousin turned 5! So we went to her place. They celebrated in the garden with lots of good food and waterballoons. I guess you can imagine how everyone somehow got involved in that water fight ^^ At night my uncle made a bonfire. And my aunt served some dinner: Veggies, baguettes, dips and self-made pretzels. So good.

Today is Easter Sunday. But I'll tell you more about this next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment