Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It started as a normal day...

So many things happened recently.... I'm not going to name them all. AT least not in this post :P

Today for instance:
My first class started at 8.30am in Duisburg. About an hour earlier I had to leave the house.... too early for my taste though I have to admit that it looked kinda nice outside (at least this morning).My class supposedly ends at 11.45am. 
One thing here: My next class was at 12.15pm in Essen.
NConsidering it takes at least 45min (if your'e lucky) to get from one Campus to another, that's not exactly managble, is it?!
well well then, I had to leave my first class early. Arriving there we still had to find to find the right room. In Essen that can be quite a task. After some wrong turns we finally managed to get there in time. Guess what?! All the effort wasted as the prof was tied up with business. Nice, huh?!
I was actually looking forward to this class: Forensic Linguistics. 
But who am I to cry about more free time, right?!
Later that day I went back to the university to participate at my friend's study.
He sort of invented some apps for smartphones. Therefore he needs some guinea pigs to try his software. 
My opinion: Couple months of work were definitely worth it!
I was kinda looking forward to be using it myself. Knowing my friend, I did have some expectations. Afterwards I have to say: it sort of blew me away. SO much fun and so pretty awesome. ^____^
Just you wait and see in a few years he'll be famous and all (He might even forget about the little people, who knows ;)
It sure is a highlight. Perfect day for quite a nice day.

So I thought. Who knew my roomie had another surprise waiting for me.
She didn't exactly intend toshow it to me... but once revealed, no point of hiding it any more.... way too funny :D
A few years ago she was part of a reality show: living in the 50s!
Yupp you heard right.
It is astonishingly honest and therefore truly funny (for me at least ;) )

Enough details here I think... a lot to dream about tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment