Sunday, April 3, 2011

The weekend started so amazingly good...

Friday I had a bunch of friends over at my new place. The kitchen isn't that big, but we squeezed everyone in there :) After we went dancing in that same club I went to the other day... Pretty fun: good music, awesome people, what more do you want?! 
To sum Saturday up: Awesome!! :D
The weather was amazing (all sunny blue sky) so we went to a "beach" nearby at a big lake (called Baldeneysee or sth like that). We brought food, blankets and whatnot... Played a lot of volleyball, some frisbee, some card games, some other stuff, talked a lot and laughed even more ^^ Just hung out with some friends... so as mentioned before: Awesome!

Today I had some repairs to do at my old place and am finally done with that chapter, not that it wasn't great one ;)
After I met some friends in downtown to grab some ice-cream! Like there's a way I could actually deny eating 'ice-cream'!
For a change tons of stores were opened this Sunday (which is usually not the case). Therefore and because of the rain we took a stroll in the shopping center (Limbecker Platz). How's the chance of meeting people you know, right then & there? Must be at least a little high, cuz we did meet some :P
Spent some time together before going home, again there was a lot of laughing involved and free coke for whatever reason :)

Back at home I wanted to be productive and clean the bathroom.
But yeah, smart move, Desi!!
I was in the middle of cleaning it the 1st time. Altough It wasn't even that dirty yet ^^  
But instead of things getting done, somehow I managed to make a big mess. My luck has it that I try to clean that glass shelf and it shatters. haha
Nah, not in a few pieces but in hundreds of tiny ones: 
Scattered all over, in the sink, in the closet beyond that, in the bathtub, all over the floor and under the other closet. 
Good job!! - Not! Man I had to laugh so hard about my own mistake, Just someone like me is able to whip up sth like that... haha
Yeah, and that's how I spend like 20min finding all those tiny glass pieces! And to top it off I still had to scrub everything else after. I guess I was lucky enouhg not to hurt myself that much, no visible scars or anything :P
Nevertheless an awsome weekend I'd say ^___^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment